Subscribe by Email

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

3 reasons...

3 reasons I should NOT have tried to walk the baby out yesterday.

1. It doesn't work. 100 people can tell me it does, but unless your body is ready to go into labor, it ain't happening. I walk for 2 and a half hours and nothing.

2. I was a dumb walker... I wore flip flops. Flip flops= feet hurt way before I even got close to going into labor.

3. Number 3 is the biggest no no. I don't exercise... What was I thinking walking for so long? All that happened was that I woke up today in pain! My back, legs, feet, stomach and neck all felt like I had gotten tooooo much exercise. Even if I did go into labor, why would I add to the pain I will already have? Dumb, dumb me. Ugh.

and p.s. I haven't been outside pretty much all summer because it's too hot for pregnant lady and so guess what? yup, I got a sunburn :(  I can't believe I tried that...

No comments:

Post a Comment