Subscribe by Email

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Learning

Life is good. Baby boy has been acting a little upset the past couple days. I think I ate something bad because I was on the verge of throwing up for a while there and he was having a hard time settling down. Poor guy. We're doing a lot better now though. He slept pretty good last night (which I am SO grateful for!). Somehow, my day is consumed by taking care of baby. Nothing else seems to get done. Eventually I am going to learn how to get back into the flow of things. It probably doesn't help that baby is only 3 weeks old. He's starting to get into a schedule though. We go to bed between 10 and 11, wake up between 1 and 2, wake up around 6, get up between 8 and 9, stay awake until 11 and then... the rest of the day isn't a schedule yet. But it's nice to have something regular. Most days i don't even make it out of my pajamas. Hopefully life will become more normal as baby gets older. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment